THE YOUTH MESSAGE SITE

As edited by: Talemwa F. Busobozi - Uganda

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > CONCERNING THE VIRGINS OF MATTHEW CHAPTER 25:

Frank Prater

CONCERNING THE VIRGINS OF MATTHEW CHAPTER 25:

Of course five are wise, and five are foolish. Bro. Branham said that the only difference in them was the oil, or the Holy Ghost. Remember all of the virgins are pure in their life.

Since the denominations have all became "daughters of the Great Harlot", and are the same as their mother (EZEKIEL 16:44 Behold, every one that useth proverbs shall use this proverb against thee, saying, As is the mother, so is her daughter.) How can they also be virgins in this hour.

Would it not be that the foolish virgins of this hour would be those within the framework of the Message of the Hour? Would this be those whom believe the Message, but do not have the fullness of the Holy Ghost? The foolish virgins knock on the same door the wise virgins went in.

Can we say the denominations are knocking on the same door (The Revelation of Jesus Christ) that the Bride entered? When, and why were the denominations referred to as "harlots?"

THE.REVELATION.OF.JESUS.CHRIST_  JEFF.IN  ROJC 9-67  SUNDAY_  60-1204M

68  (portion of quote)

Each age bore the true vine of Christ, the wise virgin; and each age bore the grafted vine, the foolish virgins.

HE.CARES.DO.YOU.CARE_  JEFF.IN  V-12 N-4  SUNDAY_  63-0721

112      Education give us... We got two churches at hand this morning. One of them is the Church of pentecost that was organized at Pentecost by the Holy Spirit; the second is the church of the Roman Catholic which was organized in Nicaea, Rome. One of them is a spiritual birth; the other one is an intellectual membership. From that church come all Protestants, all denominations come. That was the first denomination. All denominations come from that one and are relation to that one, Revelation 17 says so, "She was a whore and she was the mother of harlots." That's right. So there's no... Pot can't call kettle greasy, see, because it's--it's right, it's just one. It's organized, it's gone, it's in Rome. I don't care what it is, it's gone! The Bible, we just come through those church ages, to prove that. One is based on spiritual discernment; the other one is based on educational and intellectual conception.

February 4, 2011 at 11:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Busobozi Talemwa

Thank you Brother Prater

There have been a lot many thoughts about this. i Like the way you bring it out.  It is a pity that even some Message believers DO NOT know it. But thanx to the Lord Jesus who is rich in Mercy to allow us know all the mysteries of the Kingdom. I appreciate you sharing this with the BRIDE Worldwide. Be blessed together with the entire Eagle Light House Fellowship.

--

Talemwa Busobozi-Editor (YMS)

March 2, 2011 at 3:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Brother Daniel Black

This is very true. The foolish virgin neglects to get the oil. How many people will say in their heart, " I am not where I need to be with God"? And will feel the pull in their heart to pray and get closer, but put it off. It is easy to look in the bible and see where others in the past have walked into judment,but do not realize they are following the same footsteps, for example... The children of Israel complained against Moses even though God had met the needs in the past, but because of the hardenss of their hearts they couldn't enter into the rest because of unbelief. How many are walking in the wilderness now rather than entering into the promise land (the holy ghost) because of the hardness of their hearts and their unbelief. Lord, Create in me a clean heart. Let me not have a hard heart, but purge me now with the full baptism of the Holy Ghost. This is my sincere prayer.

June 21, 2011 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.