THE YOUTH MESSAGE SITE

As edited by: Talemwa F. Busobozi - Uganda

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > How to choose the right life Companion

Evarist Ruhazwe

If there is a question that I have met among the youths (myself incluisive) is about how one can find the right life companion in this world full of chaos. For Mathematicians it is like choosing one in a million, so one has to really know how to approach the matter because it has the influence in his life. I welcome other suggestions but as the one to start, I see that the important part is to realize that everyone has got someone somewhere who really is a perfect match. And it really seems to be that one finds his own character. So the good approach is where one yields himself to the will of God totally to the extent that he or she sees the God's purpose in one's life. It is when you find your position then you become familiar of what things and character you would really desire in your life. Because without that your motives might still be mingled with the interests and motives of the world and your filter might not really be the thinking man's filter. THANKS

--

evarist

April 25, 2012 at 7:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Busobozi Talemwa

Evarist Ruhazwe at April 25, 2012 at 7:44 AM

If there is a question that I have met among the youths (myself incluisive) is about how one can find the right life companion in this world full of chaos. For Mathematicians it is like choosing one in a million, so one has to really know how to approach the matter because it has the influence in his life. I welcome other suggestions but as the one to start, I see that the important part is to realize that everyone has got someone somewhere who really is a perfect match. And it really seems to be that one finds his own character. So the good approach is where one yields himself to the will of God totally to the extent that he or she sees the God's purpose in one's life. It is when you find your position then you become familiar of what things and character you would really desire in your life. Because without that your motives might still be mingled with the interests and motives of the world and your filter might not really be the thinking man's filter. THANKS

Thanks Brother Evarist for talking about this Subject

For sure, this is a touchy subject among the Youths today. But i would Like to Outline a few things that often result to a wrong Decision: Use of Internet to search for Life time partners,match making by others, Lusting after ones beauty(outward) and forgetting that the beauty of a person is on their inside. These are but a few of the problems youths are facing worldwide. And Once one avoids such, we can atleast know that they will gradually arrive at a good decision. For more information about this Subject; Feel free to Read the Girl-Boy Relationships Link on the Links Page. Or you can Click Here  www.williambranhamhomepage.org/thusboyg.htm

The Lord bless you all in your search for Lifetime Partners.

--

Talemwa Busobozi-Editor (YMS)

June 6, 2012 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.