THE YOUTH MESSAGE SITE

As edited by: Talemwa F. Busobozi - Uganda

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > A christian life

Evarist Ruhazwe

I was once listening to the Prophets message "The Inter-Veil" preached 1956 when one thing struck me. He was actually talking about the condition of many christians when facing situations. You could hear them say, 'AAh it was very difficult, I failed to hold out' , the prophet then turns around and say, "It is not whether you hold out! It is whether HE holds OUT". " the whole base of christian faith is based upon Rest!! It is not what  you did, it is what he did!!". I tell you, that struck real hard deep within me!! I realize that many of us finds it hard to live the christian life, just because we try to go out on our own. It should be him living within us fulfilling his written word! He is the one and only one that Concuered the Devil!! He is the one that 100% fulfilled the father's will. He then died so that HIS life can come to US.                     So one thing we are supposed to do die out to ourselves, our motives, our desires and our anticipations (things that though we have had them still we haven't gained anything instead they were burden to us)  and run the race yielding completely to him believing that he knows better!!!!!!! BE BLESSED BETHREN

--

evarist

May 18, 2012 at 11:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Busobozi Talemwa

Evarist Ruhazwe at May 18, 2012 at 11:34 AM

I was once listening to the Prophets message "The Inter-Veil" preached 1956 when one thing struck me. He was actually talking about the condition of many christians when facing situations. You could hear them say, 'AAh it was very difficult, I failed to hold out' , the prophet then turns around and say, "It is not whether you hold out! It is whether HE holds OUT". " the whole base of christian faith is based upon Rest!! It is not what  you did, it is what he did!!". I tell you, that struck real hard deep within me!! I realize that many of us finds it hard to live the christian life, just because we try to go out on our own. It should be him living within us fulfilling his written word! He is the one and only one that Concuered the Devil!! He is the one that 100% fulfilled the father's will. He then died so that HIS life can come to US.                     So one thing we are supposed to do die out to ourselves, our motives, our desires and our anticipations (things that though we have had them still we haven't gained anything instead they were burden to us)  and run the race yielding completely to him believing that he knows better!!!!!!! BE BLESSED BETHREN

JEHOVAH.OF.MIRACLES_ SAN.JOSE.CA THURSDAY_ 59-1126

E-44 I know you think that I act awful odd to be a preacher. But I'll assure you this. If you felt the way I felt, you'd act worse than that, I believe, yes, sir. Because I'm trying to hold it back; it's just about ready to explode in my heart. The thinking of the God of heaven, Who created the heavens and earth, is right here with us right now in His Word, confirming Hisself, showing that He's alive. He's not dead, but He's alive forevermore. How we love Him, how we appreciate Him.

Oh, there's no money could buy it; there's nothing could get it; it's free to everyone. "Whosoever will, let him come, drink from the fountain of the Lord." Oh, there's nothing can take its place. He's the First, the Last, the Alpha, Omega, the Beginning, and the End. He was here before there was a world. He will be here when the world's gone. He's the both Root and Offspring of David. He's the Bright Morning Star. Hallelujah. He's Christ the Son of the living God. He's the real One. And we love Him. We worship Him. He's God of heaven made flesh and dwelt among us, the Bosom of the Father. Oh, how I love Him, how I appreciate Him.

--

Talemwa Busobozi-Editor (YMS)

June 6, 2012 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Evarist Ruhazwe

Thats reaal nice, what left is for it to be us or rather for us to be it.

--

evarist

June 9, 2012 at 8:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.