THE YOUTH MESSAGE SITE

As edited by: Talemwa F. Busobozi - Uganda

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > The Holy Spirit

Evarist Ruhazwe

It is very tempting that when one speaks on baptism of the holy spirit can be relying on Sensations or feeling.

It is very easy for one to say, "Ooh I felt Good! I really jumped up and Down!!!!, I spoke with tongues!!"   But  the prophet really showed us what to do. He insists that many people bases their faith upon feelings.

BLASPHEMOUS.NAMES_  JEFF.IN  V-3 N-21  SUNDAY_  62-1104M

20-5    Now, I shunned saying this a few days ago, thinking that the church would be spiritual enough to catch it (and maybe I better turn this tape off right now, but--'cause I don't want it to get out amongst brethren.); but you could speak with tongues, you could shout, you could dance, you could cast out devils, do anything you want to, and still not have the Holy Ghost.

But the true baptism of the holy spirit is when all your desire is really overcome and surrendered to Jesus christ such that you have no other Guide but the WORD. It is when you have become the Word, such that your thoughts, your motives, your desires is just to be like him.

That is why we as christians are told to make a step to lay aside every foolishness and childishness and really face the situation where we stay under His presence till the full stature of Christ has been built in us!!! That is where the prophet said is baptism of the Holy Ghost.

BLASPHEMOUS.NAMES_  JEFF.IN  V-3 N-21  SUNDAY_  62-1104M

22-3 ...............And now, as in the individuals, these virtues and things are (knowledge and temperance)--is added to our faith, then when the Capstone comes, the Holy spirit cements it together; There's the baptism of the Holy Spirit. That's why it's so short today.

Be blessed bros and Sisters!!!! May we press on to that point!!!!

--

evarist

October 19, 2012 at 4:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.